Friday, May 20, 2011

Last Full Day in London



Today was our last full day in London (for the first time around..) We took the double decker bus to Oxford Circus and walked to Picadilly. Lining the streets are lots and lots of stores :) Tony and I stumbled across the biggest toy story in the world.

Tony and I spent close to an hour inside. It was fantastic. It was nice just walking around looking at everything.
We went to Covent Garden which is like one big square that has a ton of shops. We went to the gift store of the London Transport Museum. Feeling like we should go somewhere and see something, we went to the Natural History
Museum. It was pretty boring at first, but we
found a human exhibit that had some cool interactive things to do, like optical illusions, memory tests and so on. Pretty cool :)

We doing some laundry and getting ready to head to Rome tomorrow afternoon. I think there will be a Harrods trip in the morning though :)

Tomorrow night we will be in Rome. Not sure how well the internet access will be, but we'll try to keep connected.
I've finally been able to get some pictures up, and I think I've got the system down, so those of you who have been pestering me can stop :)


No comments:

Post a Comment