Sunday, May 15, 2011

Way beyond tired

Blog: 5/15/11 5:21 Iceland time

I forgot how terrible it is to sleep on planes! I "rested" my eyes for about two hours but that was it. Tony is sleeping next to me, or at least trying.  At least the plane is pretty cool. We had our own entertainment center that had movies, tv shows, games, and the little map that shows where you are. We're currently 288 miles from Reykjavik. I started to watch the Black Swan but didn't get very far because I couldn't hear everything hat was going on. So then I started another movie but quit because I was tired. Tried getting some sleep but no luck. And here we are. Luckily we aren't doing much this first day in London, just getting settled in. We are staying with a pretty awesome family that I knew in high school who are generously letting us crash with them while in town. 

I still can't believe that college is over and we are on a plane to Europe!!  

On another note, my parents dropped us off at the airport around 4 pm today. We were through security, checked in,and at the gate by 4:15. Not bad I think. There weren't a lot of people there. When we went on vacation in January, we waited in lines for over an hour!!! And there was no way I was going to miss this flight for any reason. So we had lots of time to kill in the airport.

Woo hoo!!!! Only 200 miles left and about. Half an hour till we land!!!

(if you couldn't tell, I wrote this on the plane and posted once Internet became available)

Miss you all back home!! ( but not enough to distract from this awesome trip :) )

Ps. We tried to upload some pictures but no luck yet. We will see what we can do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment