Thursday, June 2, 2011

Minneapolis, we have arrived!

Hellooooo MN!

We are finally back in the state.  Our last day abroad definitely gave us some adventures.

1. about to go through security, realize my water bottle is gone (you know, the big nalgene ones).  We realize, it's probably on the tube heading back into London.  Bummer.  Needless to say, I am completely devastated.

2.  Our flight leaving Heathrow was approximately an hour and a half late getting  off the ground.  Wonderful.  Seeing that we only had an hour and a half between flights once we got to Iceland, I was a little worried.  We got off the plane, went through customs, and sprinted to our gate.  Luckily, we made it just in time!

Okay so only 2 big adventures.  I think we're both glad to be back.  We had a WONDERFUL time over in Europe and we have plenty of pictures to show.  (don't worry, I'll get to that this weekend).   We watched a couple movies on the plane ride back (I finally finished Black Swan.... Really weird.....)

Since it's about 2 am Sarah & Tony time, I'm dead tired.   I'm going to bed now.

I hope you have enjoyed reading the adventures of Europe.  I'll get going on those pictures this weekend when I wake up at 4 am (which I am fully expecting to do).

No comments:

Post a Comment